Sign up to receive my sporadically sent (monthly-ish) Reader Community Newsletter – monthly, sometimes less, and during the holidays, more frequently – chock full of book and audiobook news, giveaways, and freebies!
But what about SPAM, you ask? Well, I personally love SPAM the meat (judge me if you will, but I do, especially pan fried or baked like a ham slathered in honey mustard dressing and punctured by whole cloves in a diamond pattern…). But never fear – I hate SPAM the junk mail. So although I might send someone canned meat every now and then, I promise I won’t send you junk mail. Nor will I share your details with anyone else. Oh! And you are free to unsubscribe at any time.
~ ~ ~
Still not sure?
Let me tell you what’s in a Reader Community Newsletter.
Well, actually, that depends on how organized I am at any given moment…
- In each issue, I include information on any new book releases, audiobooks releases, and any pertinent sales or new available book formats.
- Sometimes I include links that I think you might find interesting or helpful – things I’ve posted or things I’ve found on other sites around the web – such as recipes, funny or inspiring stories, quotes, etc.
- Sometimes I have raffles for ebooks, gift baskets, signed paperbacks, and more.
- Sometimes I post pictures of my tribe – we are now grandparents, you know….
- And EVERY TIME I send out an issue, if you reply, even just to say ‘hi’, I read your emails personally, and I always respond! These newsletters are the best way to communicate!
~ ~ ~
So what are you waiting for? Come join the party; get on the inside track!
~ ~ ~