Subscribe to my Reader Community today to receive free books – like Pemberton Manor: The Goodbye Girl – as well as my sporadically sent (monthly-ish) Reader Community Newsletter – monthly, sometimes less, and during the holidays, more frequently.
Click on the image to join today!
~ ~ ~
What’s in a Reader Community Newsletter?
Well, Dear Readers, that depends on how organized I am at any given moment…
- In each issue, I give away ebooks, and sometimes audiobooks, in hopes that some of you will be kind enough to leave reviews on retail sites like Amazon and Audible.
- In each issue, I include information on any new book releases, audiobooks releases, and any pertinent sales or new available book formats.
- Sometimes I include links that I think you might find interesting or helpful – both from my blog, as well as from other places around the web – such as recipes, funny or inspiring stories, quotes, etc.
- Sometimes I have raffles for gift baskets, signed paperbacks, and more.
- Sometimes I post pictures of my tribe – we do have our first grandchild, you know….
- And EVERY TIME I send out an issue, if you reply, even just to say ‘hi’, I read your emails personally, and I always respond! These newsletters are the best way to communicate!
~ ~ ~
So what are you waiting for? Come join the party; get on the inside track!
~ ~ ~
NOTE: If you landed here because you clicked on a link offering Elderberry Croft: Volume 1 as a free gift, please accept my apologies for the mix-up. Elderberry Croft: Volume 1 is queued to be FREE during 2017 wherever eBooks are sold. If you have any trouble finding it, or if the eBook is not free where you shop for your digital books, please let me know (Click here to contact me), and I’ll be sure and get you a free copy!